iPhone RELEASE PARTY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Yo i just had this krazy idea...i'm here in tampa...and i should host a iPhone VIP release party...your ticket in, of course...an iPhone...that's activated...:laugh2:

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
Yo i just had this krazy idea...i'm here in tampa...and i should host a iPhone VIP release party...your ticket in, of course...an iPhone...that's activated...:laugh2:

I'm thinking of having one myself....:cool:

....in a remote location...like the middle of the Ocala national forest. Out of cell phone range....We don't want anyone else knowing how much fun we're having...

I'll have a couple of the boys collect the phones when you get there and put them in a plastic bag, we don't want any moisture damage while we're all having fun.

PS - Don't tell anyone where you're going....we want to keep this exclusive!:mad:

Just kidding! I think the party is a great idea - but do you REALLY want that many iPhones in one place on launch day!:laugh2:

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I'm thinking of having one myself....:cool:

....in a remote location...like the middle of the Ocala national forest. Out of cell phone range....We don't want anyone else knowing how much fun we're having...

I'll have a couple of the boys collect the phones when you get there and put them in a plastic bag, we don't want any moisture damage while we're all having fun.

PS - Don't tell anyone where you're going....we want to keep this exclusive!:mad:

Just kidding! I think the party is a great idea - but do you REALLY want that many iPhones in one place on launch day!:laugh2:
yo you had me goin' for a minute...:laugh2:...could happn, with those trees up in ocala...lol...nothn but forest...lol..naugh, ocala seems to be real cool...though i haven't hung out there any...i went to the mall there once...i gota sis in law who's parents live out there...but yeah man, the release party would be neat...all iPhone night!