iPhone repair?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hayesimus

Okay so if you didn't see my other posts, my touch screen is malfunctioning. I was looking on the Apple website but I don't see where I can contact someone about getting it repaired. I don't have an Apple store near me. Just the AT&T store where I purchased my iPhone. So, does anyone have any info?

H

Hayesimus

Thanks so much. Yeah, i wish they'd just let you exchange it for a new one at the store and let them deal with the repair and waiting 3 days angle. i don't wanna pay 29 dollars for a loaner. but i don't wanna go for 3 days without my phone. :S

H

Hayesimus

I already did. :( no wallpaper. no ringtones. no to do list. no Nintendo. no blackjack. no summerboard. no NOTHING. my iPhone looks so malnourished. and i think its depressed now. Like in Flowers for Algernon. You know, the story about the Mentally Retarded man who undergoes an experimental procedure which makes him smart. Actually it makes him smarter than most people around him. Alas, the effects don't last, and he reverts back to his original state, only he has memory of what he's lost so then he's sad. So my iPhone is sad...

Peter000

Sep 17, 2007
Thanks so much. Yeah, i wish they'd just let you exchange it for a new one at the store and let them deal with the repair and waiting 3 days angle. i don't wanna pay 29 dollars for a loaner. but i don't wanna go for 3 days without my phone. :S
I wish they'd do that too. But I did the Applecare thing, and paid for the loaner. It worked out great though! I don't regret doing that for a second. They even give provide a paperclip both ways for switching out the SIM.

H

Hayesimus

well, my iPhone is going to the iHospital tomorrow. I won't see it again til next week sometime. :( i'm gonna miss it!