iPhone retardation?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
ok guys, for some random reason the past week my iPhones been trippin out. ONCE in a while ill get a call and it'll ring but the screen will stay on the stand by mode (black screen) and it wont show nething. or when i want to go into my iPhone clickin the square button on it it'll stay on the black suspend screen for about 20 seconds. whats causing this issue?

BTW so i don't make another thread i heard iPhone is officially announced not to be a major txt or email heavy using device. So does this mean we wont get Txt Msg FWDing on our phones or sending multiple txts at once to diff ppl?

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I've been having the same problems. Today I was on a call and needed to access the calendar but the home button was unresponsive. I've meant to check the home button issue during every call since, but I keep forgetting. I've been having the call with black screen issue intermittently since the last update.

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
i would try doing a hard reset to see if it continues after that... (hold your home button and power button at the same time.) also may want to go into settings, safari, and clear your cache, history and cookies..
Let us know if that helps any, would like to hear if it makes any difference, but kinda sounds like as if it was out of memory.. (bogged down) doing all the above should clear any memory issues.