iPhone Ringtone Maker ?'s

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lavaspec

Sep 9, 2007
Hello I am a newbie but i have read a few posts about this third party app. iPhoneringtonemaker I want to know more about it. what is the deal with having problems with the updates not working with this app I have read that it does not work after the newest update of 7.4.1 iTunes update, please help me out with anything I may need to know.

P.S. if anyone has made a ringtone via iTunes yet is it fully functional? i know for a fact that there are some certain remix songs that just arent available on iTunes but i have downloaded them. I really want ringtones on my iPhone but I want to do it the easiest safest way, please give any advice or help that you guys can thanks.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Hello I am a newbie but i have read a few posts about this third party app. iPhoneringtonemaker I want to know more about it. what is the deal with having problems with the updates not working with this app I have read that it does not work after the newest update of 7.4.1 iTunes update, please help me out with anything I may need to know.

P.S. if anyone has made a ringtone via iTunes yet is it fully functional? i know for a fact that there are some certain remix songs that just arent available on iTunes but i have downloaded them. I really want ringtones on my iPhone but I want to do it the easiest safest way, please give any advice or help that you guys can thanks.
iPhoneringtonemaker has sorta fixed the update problem: now when you sync and lose your ringtones, you can open iPhoneringtonemaker and click 'restore ringtones' (or something like that) and it'll put all your ringtones back on the phonw with one click. I've been using it since I can't get ringtones on the phone the other ways. Download the trial version at www..efksoft.com