iPhone ringtone on commercial

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Just about all of us have seen the iPhone commercials...ok i just saw it again and noticed the ringtone...I chkd my ringtone settings and high ring sound wasn't in the list? ...okaaay?

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I guess no one has a clue of what I'm talkn about

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
We know which one your talking about, but it's just
not available.
ok-ok ...I thought I was talkn to myself up in here...so why would they advertise somethn and not make it available...maybe in one of these upadates...cool thanks for the info...

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
ok-ok ...I thought I was talkn to myself up in here...so why would they advertise somethn and not make it available...maybe in one of these upadates...cool thanks for the info...
Can you record the commercial? We could make up the ringtone and post it up here.

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
Can anyone get the actual song thats played in the back of every iPhone commercial it's pretty corny but i'd like to have it. Thanks

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
Can anyone get the actual song thats played in the back of every iPhone commercial it's pretty corny but i'd like to have it. Thanks
I would like to have this also..also would like to have just some different sounding standard phone rings.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
good lkn! I'ma try to chng the format to mp3 ...my phone isn't modded...again, thanks!

oh by the way, how can I get it into my ringtones?
lol! upgrade to 1.1.2 and double click on that file.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
lol! upgrade to 1.1.2 and double click on that file.
i have the 1.1.2 upgrade...so when i get the ringtone in mp3 format then that's when i can add it to my ringtones...i don't have my macbook with me, i'll try it later...man i hope iTunes don't try to charge me for it...i tried to do the add to ringtone thing before and this msg came up about i had to get one from the iTunes store...

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
i have the 1.1.2 upgrade...so when i get the ringtone in mp3 format then that's when i can add it to my ringtones...i don't have my macbook with me, i'll try it later...man i hope iTunes don't try to charge me for it...i tried to do the add to ringtone thing before and this msg came up about i had to get one from the iTunes store...
If you are on 1.1.2 just open that ringtone (with .m4r extension) with iTunes - that's all you need to do. No need for any special anything and no charge.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
If you are on 1.1.2 just open that ringtone (with .m4r extension) with iTunes - that's all you need to do. No need for any special anything and no charge.
man that was easy...i'm not sure how long i'll keep it as my primary ring, kinda use to the "sonar" ringtone...makes the vibe more futuristic....:cool:

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
yeah...the name of the song is called "Perfect Timing" by Orba Squara...i saw it first on the You-

isalex

Jul 5, 2007
awesome! now i can turn some heads when my phone rings...