iPhone ringtonemaker works for 3G

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just an FYI, iPhoneRingtone Maker is also available in the EverythingiCafe Software Store. Use coupon code 'everything' to save 20% off.

-Chris

Last edited:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I can't believe you ate supporting this app. Especially with all the BAD reviews this bs program has had. Why pay when you can do it for free anyway?

Use this program at your own risk. You will NOT get responses from email much less ever see a dime come back.

Don't get me started on this rip off app!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I can't believe you ate supporting this app. Especially with all the BAD reviews this bs program has had. Why pay when you can do it for free anyway?

Use this program at your own risk. You will NOT get responses from email much less ever see a dime come back.

Don't get me started on this rip off app!
I agree. I wouldn't use it if they paid me, but just trying to help the guy out with the link.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I agree. I wouldn't use it if they paid me, but just trying to help the guy out with the link.
I was simply trying to help out the link with yet another link where he could save a few bucks. I've never used the program, so couldn't comment either way. I've seen positive reviews, negative reviews and OJ's review(s).

I have used iToner and that works great.

-Chris

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I was simply trying to help out the link with yet another link where he could save a few bucks. I've never used the program, so couldn't comment either way. I've seen positive reviews, negative reviews and OJ's review(s).

-Chris
That's all I was trying to do is help.:) It's just that back in my windows days I used this program and every time there was an update for the phone,this program would not work and you lost all the ringtones from your phone. You had to wait weeks for them to make a new version and then make the tone all over again and put them on the phone. Sooooo glad I have garageband to do this for me.
PS: Got a kick out of your 3 types of reviews.

piyf420

Bronze
Jun 19, 2008

-Chris
But you were sure quick to pimp the store out. :p

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
But you were sure quick to pimp the store out. :p
If you've spent any time here, you'd know that I rarely "pimp out" the stores. So yeah every in once in a while, I might be guilty of a shameless plug, especially when it might save someone a few bucks.