iPhone Rollover?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
I have AT&T and the iPhone. What does roll over minutes mean? My old carrier didn't have this and I'd love to find out more about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

gt1948

Bronze
Jan 30, 2007
Memphis
Great plan been on it for two years now.....the 450 plan have over 3000 mins. accumulated, but they will go quick now.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Haven't been charged for a long distant call in years....lov it

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Just to clarify, how long do roll over minutes stay available, in other words, is there a time limit as to how long you can sit on top of accumulating minutes?

megaphore

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Do you really expect to use more voice minutes just because the phone is cooler? I would imagine at first you might but it should taper off to a normal amount. Unless of course it's that much easier and more enjoyable with the iPhone vs you last phone.

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Do you really expect to use more voice minutes just because the phone is cooler? I would imagine at first you might but it should taper off to a normal amount. Unless of course it's that much easier and more enjoyable with the iPhone vs you last phone.
Depending on how you use the phone, you may find yourself using less minutes as you are now able to communicate via email, as well as voice.

In the last few years of using a smartphone I have found that to be the case with my usage. Not a huge dropoff in minutes but a small decrease, as the alternate choice of email is quite handy and has it's place.