iPhone Rumors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
Post whatever rumor you know or find about the iPhone!

• B-Call, this is short for Bonjour calling, it will allow every phone to see each other within a network and call it as if it were calling its normal number, this is a port of iChat with the popular Bonjour protocol Apple has implemented.
  • The CPU is rumored to be an Intel RISC CPU.
  • The Website www.iPhone.org redirects to Apple's homepage.
  • There will be 2 models a Quad Band GSM model and a CDMA model. A 3G Model has also been rumored.
  • Apple computer is rumored to have developed a mobile phone port of the popular iTMS for the iPhone.
  • Softbank Corp is rumored to be in joint development of this phone with Apple Computer.
I got this information from www.wikipedia.org :)

Jun 19, 2006
I think it would be awsome if it had and Itel processor as I am not one for purchasing anything without it. I look forward to finding out if this particular rumor is true.

phoneafriend

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
I hope that the iPhone has atleast 30 GB, not just for music but video clips, and maybe games also. That would be pretty awesome. The games don't have to be high-end, normal dinky cellphone games would serve just fine.

But can you imagine the teenagers that get them comfiscated at their high schools? That would suck so much losing your cell, mp3 player, gameboy, and flashdrive all in one.

nicekid

Jun 21, 2006
well i'm knida hoping the games will be better than the normal cell phone games because the ones i have currently bore me.. as for kids having their everything confiscated i think this will serve as greater impetus for them to keep their phones where they belong during lessons.. out of sight.. :)

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
It would be great for the games to be more advanced but I really don't see Apple focusing on that, just the phone and the music. And as for the kids, I agree with ya nicekid, out of sight, out of harm.

applegeek

Aug 17, 2006
An intel processor would be awsome, but it is going to make this phone really expensive I would think. I guess that this phone truly is for the professionals that are on the go that love music as well.

May 6, 2007
United States
I was just searching through the older topics and found this one from way back. I thought it was fun to see what rumors were being passed around about the iPhone before it was officially announced.

Sorry it looks like I am "flooding" the forum, just adding input for a couple minutes, a couple times a day, as always.