iPhone running slow?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ojasray

Jul 17, 2007
okay, so iv exchanged my iPhone twice already...once due to battery issue and the other time due to a screen issue....

now it feels like the iPhone is running really slow...i hit the phone button and the app doesn't load for a few seconds....and then sometimes when i try to scroll it just does not respond...for a few seconds...is that normal?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I would reinitialize it and reinstall from the computer.
If it doesn't work, I think it might be a curse. 3 iPhones?

RJ1

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Celebration FL
sometimes that happens to me but with the ipod button takes a while to load the screen would just be white for about 2-3 secs. it does not do it all the time though.

I was thinking maybe it is when at the same time loading new mail to the phone via wifi? would that make the ipod load slower?

Zachary Vex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Minneapolis
I've found that putting it to sleep and restarting it helps it run faster. I also had to recently push both buttons at the same time to get it to reboot when the screen went (and stayed) black while the phone was ringing.

gdestiny

Jul 17, 2007
okay, so iv exchanged my iPhone twice already...once due to battery issue and the other time due to a screen issue....

now it feels like the iPhone is running really slow...i hit the phone button and the app doesn't load for a few seconds....and then sometimes when i try to scroll it just does not respond...for a few seconds...is that normal?
when was the last time you power cycle it? if it's been a few days, then you should power cycle it. that should get rid of the slowness.