iPhone screen problem? Can anyone confirm?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

raoser

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
After taking my iPhone off the wall charger this morning, the screen looks a little different to me--there is now a gray bar just below the att signal line at the top that goes about half way through the time display along a horizontal band from each side of the phone. There is also a similar horizontal gray bar near the bottom that goes from the bottom of my wallpaper image to about half way on the slide to unlock display. I am also seeing similar bars when making phone calls, but not on the main icon page or any place else for that matter and everything seems to be otherwise working fine.

Something looks a little different to me. Can anyone confirm if this is normal or not? I haven't added anything to the phone and am running firmware 1.0.2 (no mods, standard locked att...boring I know).

Thanks for your help. I don't know if it is worth a trip to the genius bar.

raoser

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
pretty sure its normal. mine looks that way and has since i got it.
===========================

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I went to the att store which is closer to my house and my screen looked like the displays in the store. I'm not sure why it looks a little different to me now. Glad it's just me...