iPhone screen protection

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

addy005

Bronze
Dec 10, 2007
Hi, I am still a fairly new member but I plan to stick around and get to know everyone.:laugh2: I just have a small and simple question, which might depend on personal preference.I know there are a couple types of these clear films that go across the screen to protect it (Invisible Shield, Crystal film), all I am asking for is a little description of each. Such as how the screen feels to the touch, and how they affect the response from the touch screen. Also places to purchase these items with links would be greatly appreciated.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i'm pretty sure there are lots of posts here already on the various screen protectors available - a search would yield probably everything you'd ever want on them, and would prevent people here from re-typing things they'd already posted previously.

with that said, i have a brando protector on mine. i've been buying them for years for all of my gadgets. the ultra clear version for the iPhone is smooth and clear as glass and i highly recommend it (i did a full review of it with pics and links on my site).

sl0ppyshat

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I have the bodyguardz screen protector on my phone. Has alittle bit of a texture to it since it is the same material clear bras for cars are made from however not as thick.

I love it since it is alittle over sized so it protects the chrome around the screen. But you do have to water mixed with shampoo to apply. So apply over night with phone off and nice and dry in the morning. Will never fall off or peal

kimo

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
I have the shield from shieldzone.com which was not hard to put on. It does have a different feel but the smudges from your fingertips is easily cleaned off. Plus it has a lifetime warranty.