iPhone Screen Protector

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I got the one from the Apple Store - $15 for two. Took maybe two minutes to put it on. I was amazed how easy it was. Find someone to split the cost with and it is only $7.50.

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I got the one from the Apple Store - $15 for two. Took maybe two minutes to put it on. I was amazed how easy it was. Find someone to split the cost with and it is only $7.50.
Unless you are like me and alway end up screwing up the first one and need two to get it right. It always seems no matter how hard I try, I never get all the dust off the screen first so i end up with a little dust particle that cause a huge bubble.

Of course I was also the kid who when putting models together had more glue on the model then actual model pieces. So your results will probably be better then mine.

Errk!

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
There are a bunch out there. I bought the protector from bestskinsever and it works great. It looks as though no matter where you buy it, it will end up costing you around $14-15 shipped.

Hope this helps!

Blooz
I got a bestskinsever and it cost $9 shipped. By far the best price and on the best protector out there.