iPhone Screenshot Thread

All of these are so cool it almost makes me want to JB my iPhone just to do this. All of you are really creative and I admire that.

Here is my Afro Samurai theme, and the three wallpapers rotate every three seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
^That is so cool! I just installed the Katra Weather HD theme and love it but don't like how the slide to unlock is invisible. I added the "Apple Sliders" and now I can have something that slides, but still can't see the "slide to unlock". Can I somehow add that back in? Can I add that water and slider onto the Katra theme? Also, how can I change to that large cracked font for the time on the lockscreen?

@map1979: That looks awesome, but I've never been a fan of blank icons.

How is everyone making their dock look like the coverflow thing? I looked for dockflow but nothing showed up.

Europa

Senior Moderator
24trepid, Could you post that lockscreen image? I've got katra's HD weather and the image with the stars, but not the one with the water/waterfall.
Thanks!

24trepid, Could you post that lockscreen image? I've got katra's HD weather and the image with the stars, but not the one with the water/waterfall.
Thanks!
Here you go, just have to change for your location.

Just a cool app I got. I'm sure everyone's seen it but I love it to use for my laptop since I didn't have a mouse.