iPhone Screenshot Thread

macscac

Bronze
does one really ever stop fiddling with the themes?
seems like im doing something new every couple days.

i like this one though im not rly a fan of the blue/grey..

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
youre the 3rd person to tell me this....
i don't understand what is wrong w/ the one i have?
Seriously? It doesn't match the theme, it's still the stock icon, lol!
Four of the icons on your home screen aren't playing nicely with the others. Que music...15 of these kids are doing the same thing. 15 of these kids are kind of the same. 4 of these kids are doing their own thing. Can you guess which kids are doing their own thing? Before my song is done...and now my song is done!

I was wondering why you didn't change it after I mentioned that a week or so ago.

Unthemed icons/Stock icons is my biggest pet peeve with themes. I have to have every icon match the theme. Even the live weather icon. I guess I should put that in the OCD thread...

macscac

Bronze
is there a specific site w/ lots of different icons?

btw, are you guys all happy now?
:D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Not yet, you still have three more (and that's just for your homescreen). ;)
No specific site. Just look in the icons folder for the theme, some of them just need renamed. You can pick and choose what ever you like and seems to fit from the rest, some include hundreds of icons. If they don't, sometimes you can find them online or just make your own in PS.

macscac

Bronze
thanks guys!
the tough part is that i have zero photoshop skills... so i cannot make my own icons.
and i have to go through the ones supplied in the theme and a lot of them arent even close to what the real icon looks like.
guess it really doesn't matter but like directtv, mywireless and such are tough to match!

my wife thinks i am crazy.
i spose i am
:D

iMerlin

Silver
Here's the illumine theme with the matching SBSettings theme.

36MB available memory! Someone is running some background apps!
I didn't realize SBSettings had a toggle for rotation. Shows how much I know. Ill have to head to Cydia...

Very nice theme though Europa, LOVE that weather icon! I also spotted that one on Macthemes but haven't applied it... Im still hooked on Glasklart.

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
I'd really love to theme again, but if I do I got horrible lag and apps don't open/close properly anymore. I'll wait until I upgrade.

mrgrumble

Bronze
Few quick questions before i jailbreak!

My new LockScreen on my 3Gs ........ :)

So i'm about 5 minutes away from jailbreaking my 8GB 3G iPhone and i'm backing up my files i'm going to be using redSnow to jailbreak. Now keep in mind I haven't jailbroken my phone since the V1 iPhone so i'm a little rusty and figured i'd ask the pros for this one. I specifically want my unlock screen and home screen to look like this I love the simple layout. I also saw a theme where there were nothing but the dock on the first page and all the apps were on the 2nd and 3rd what steps do I take after jailbreaking to use these themes and how is my iPhone going to run being that it is the 3G is it going to lag badly compared to it pre-jailbreak. I'd like to do this soon so i'd appreciate the input. Thanks guys.