iPhone Screenshot Thread

Europa

Senior Moderator
36MB available memory! Someone is running some background apps!
I didn't realize SBSettings had a toggle for rotation. Shows how much I know. Ill have to head to Cydia...
No background apps running. These screenshots are from my 3G. I'm running my 3GS stock now because I was having frequent Safe mode crashes on it. My 3G rarely does this.

Rotation Inhibitor is a must have.

iMerlin

Silver
No background apps running. These screenshots are from my 3G. I'm running my 3GS stock now because I was having frequent Safe mode crashes on it. My 3G rarely does this.

Rotation Inhibitor is a must have.
For a while I was getting a lot of safe mode crashes also, but for some reason its been stable for a while now. Maybe it was the mobile substrate update about a week ago. Either way, I haven't seen safe mode in a while.

I did recently update my Multibar Lockscreen but for some reason cant get the slide to unlock to show up, or tap to unlock for that matter...

Europa

Senior Moderator
For a while I was getting a lot of safe mode crashes also, but for some reason its been stable for a while now. Maybe it was the mobile substrate update about a week ago. Either way, I haven't seen safe mode in a while.

I did recently update my Multibar Lockscreen but for some reason cant get the slide to unlock to show up, or tap to unlock for that matter...

Hmmm. Now that I think about it, I haven't had any safe mode issues on my 3G for at least a week now. Maybe I'll JB the 3GS this week and give it another shot.

As far as the slide to unlock prob, certain lockscreens will hide it. Try installing a better tap to unlock in Cydia and dragging it to the top of the list in Winterboard.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold

Are you trying to get it to show up like this?

Or do you want the slider and text to show up?

iMerlin

Silver
Are you trying to get it to show up like this?

Or do you want the slider and text to show up?
Well Ive been using this Multibar lockscreen for a while and tap to unlock used to be on the bottom. They recently updated it and now its gone. It used to look like this...

Ill try installing a new slide to unlock and see what happens. Good call Europa.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Gotcha. I never downloaded it from Cydia. I just SSH'd it into my phone. I changed it to slide to unlock because i can't stand the tap to unlock. Every time i would check my lock screen. My phone would end up unlocking in my pocket with the lockscreen still on.

iMerlin

Silver
Gotcha. I never downloaded it from Cydia. I just SSH'd it into my phone. I changed it to slide to unlock because i can't stand the tap to unlock. Every time i would check my lock screen. My phone would end up unlocking in my pocket with the lockscreen still on.
I hear on the tap to unlock. I prefer the slide also.
Maybe its my lockscreen but it wont allow me to apply a new slider theme. When I put the slider theme on top of my lockscreen in winterboard, my lockscreen no longer shows up, just the slider, like it blocks the lockscreen or something. I haven't had much time to mess with it today, Ill probably figure it out tonight. Its usually user error anyway!

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
I hear on the tap to unlock. I prefer the slide also.
Maybe its my lockscreen but it wont allow me to apply a new slider theme. When I put the slider theme on top of my lockscreen in winterboard, my lockscreen no longer shows up, just the slider, like it blocks the lockscreen or something. I haven't had much time to mess with it today, Ill probably figure it out tonight. Its usually user error anyway!
why don't you just put the slider theme in with the multi lock theme. I know the multi lock theme over rides any lockscreen theme.

mrgrumble

Bronze
I'm also using the multibar lockscreen started using it today and i'm messing with it a bit although I don't really understand too much on programming. I had a few questions however.

How do I get my custom background to show up on the lockscreen with multibar instead of the standard Mac OS wallpaper?

How do you change the bottom from saying "It's mine, not yours"?

And lastly, how do I get my Inbox count to show on this lockscreen?

I appreciate your time guys, and await the responses i'm hoping I can figure these out cause then it will solve a few of my problems.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
I'm also using the multibar lockscreen started using it today and i'm messing with it a bit although I don't really understand too much on programming. I had a few questions however.

How do I get my custom background to show up on the lockscreen with multibar instead of the standard Mac OS wallpaper?

How do you change the bottom from saying "It's mine, not yours"?

And lastly, how do I get my Inbox count to show on this lockscreen?

I appreciate your time guys, and await the responses i'm hoping I can figure these out cause then it will solve a few of my problems.
the guide in Europa's post has just about everything you need to get the lockscreen set up. As for replacing the current wallpaper. SSH into the main folder and replace the LockBackground.png with your own wallpaper.

mrgrumble

Bronze
Categories. No more clutter. :)

I'm also using Neutraface, the best font ever.

I just want to know what theme this is, or how to add a folder like that I need one badly it would help separate my 2 pages of games and app clutter <3333 EIC:cool:

mrgrumble

Bronze
i'm downloading it now and i'll see how it comes out, I hope to find a simplified theme that looks just like that one as well post any if you know em screenshots too if possible <3

Lincoln

Gold
I just want to know what theme this is, or how to add a folder like that I need one badly it would help separate my 2 pages of games and app clutter <3333 EIC:cool:
Like mentioned, I was using Categories for the app folders. The theme I had going was called An'n'Me. You can grab it here.