iPhone Screenshot Thread

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
I gave up on any jailbreak to come out, ever. Call me what you want but a stock iPhone is not too much fun.

Sent using iCafe app

I gave up on any jailbreak to come out, ever. Call me what you want but a stock iPhone is not too much fun.
Never give up brother! At least not until the next iPhone is released...or announced. I just went back to a stock 4S and it's not all that bad. Mostly. Ok, it kinda sucks but it still gets the job done and more reliably than my rig was before I was forced to restore. I still believe enough for the both of us, if that helps at all. ;)

count me in on believing that it will someday come... I love my iPhone 5, but it does suck not being able to jailbreak. I miss my SBSettings!

Hello,me bought a iPhone,please anyone tell me that more better wallpapers and games me get,me waiting your reply...........
Regard,s
Ali,

Hello,me bought a iPhone,please anyone tell me that more better wallpapers and games me get,me waiting your reply...........
Regard,s
Ali,
WallpapersHD is a good wallpaper app in the App Store, there is a free version and a paid version.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
As soon as evasi0n was released, I wondered just how long it would take to see you post in this thread.

Love you, meatball!
Haha how you doing, brother? I've missed you guys. I heard about the hailbreak 2 days ago, I confirmed with Europa and 15 minutes later I had a theme installed. I love Apple and the iPhone, but damn its boring to look at that screen. Every time I jailbreak I buy one full theme, Boss was the one for me this time. Apple should hire fif7y to design their I devices, the guy is a genius. Here's mine today, and for a while.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1360505900.507035.jpg

I'm trying my hardest to resist installing Winterboard...my 4S runs so much snappier without it, and resprings super quick.

Did install a few aesthetic tweaks though...note the evad3rs carrier logo!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360523330.710312.jpg

Old school theme installation! I remember those days!
I wish a developer would make a theming tool that allowed you to easily replace icons by just replacing the stock Apple icon file location, rather than how Winterboard works through Mobile Substrate...kind of like how BytaFont works for fonts.

There would be no memory or system drain. Stock icons could be restored using a "restore original" function.

I understand why someone would swap out icons manually, but in order to theme every icon and UI element, it's quite the tedious process...

I wish a developer would make a theming tool that allowed you to easily replace icons by just replacing the stock Apple icon file location, rather than how Winterboard works through Mobile Substrate...kind of like how BytaFont works for fonts.

There would be no memory or system drain. Stock icons could be restored using a "restore original" function.

I understand why someone would swap out icons manually, but in order to theme every icon and UI element, it's quite the tedious process...
It's pretty easy with iFile. Of course changing every icon and UI elemant would be tedious, that's why I only change the ones I use the most and/or make me happy. I keep the originals right where they belong making it just as easy to revert to original.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
I dunno, I'm not complaining with the iPhone5. Memory is running great, and I see a smudge of difference with battery life. It was worse on the 4S