iPhone SE Torture Tests

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Something interesting in the video above: at 8:30, when he plugs the headphones into the headphone jack (on the iPhone SE), there’s a small Music app icon on the screen right where the headphone jack is. I’ve never seen that icon before when you plug the headphones in. I just tried it right now, and nothing.

Is it something new in iOS 9.3.1 (I’m still on 9.3 and not in a rush to update)?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Something interesting in the video above: at 8:30, when he plugs the headphones into the headphone jack (on the iPhone SE), there’s a small Music app icon on the screen right where the headphone jack is. I’ve never seen that icon before when you plug the headphones in. I just tried it right now, and nothing.

Is it something new in iOS 9.3.1 (I’m still on 9.3 and not in a rush to update)?
Been there In iOS 9.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Odd, mine doesn't do that! First I hear of this.
Handoff, suggested apps, etc. You would get it if you have everything set right in Settings. But don't ask me how all that works. I really don't know. I have Handoff and Suggested Apps toggled on, but I never see an icon on my lockscreen. And I can't seem to find the guide for dummies. :D

Last edited: