iPhone SE Torture Tests

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Something interesting in the video above: at 8:30, when he plugs the headphones into the headphone jack (on the iPhone SE), there’s a small Music app icon on the screen right where the headphone jack is. I’ve never seen that icon before when you plug the headphones in. I just tried it right now, and nothing.

Is it something new in iOS 9.3.1 (I’m still on 9.3 and not in a rush to update)?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Something interesting in the video above: at 8:30, when he plugs the headphones into the headphone jack (on the iPhone SE), there’s a small Music app icon on the screen right where the headphone jack is. I’ve never seen that icon before when you plug the headphones in. I just tried it right now, and nothing.

Is it something new in iOS 9.3.1 (I’m still on 9.3 and not in a rush to update)?
Been there In iOS 9.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Odd, mine doesn't do that! First I hear of this.
Handoff, suggested apps, etc. You would get it if you have everything set right in Settings. But don't ask me how all that works. I really don't know. I have Handoff and Suggested Apps toggled on, but I never see an icon on my lockscreen. And I can't seem to find the guide for dummies. :D

Last edited: