iPhone seems slow and laggy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rex32

Nov 29, 2007
Hey,
After spending a couple weeks at my buddies and playing with his iPhone nonstop, I decided to purchase it. I have two gripes with it though that I did not notice on my friends.
1) When I click messages there is a 5 to 10 second delay before any messages pop up
2) My speaker does not get loud enough, many times I have to ask people to repeat what they said or to speak up, but on my buddies it was always loud and clear. My speaker I mean in the headset with it to your ear, not on speakerphone.

Thanks for the help,
Mike

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
have you taken the protective film off the screen yet? sorry daft question I know.

as for the delay that's strange. is it just on sms it happens?

Rex32

Nov 29, 2007
have you taken the protective film off the screen yet? sorry daft question I know.

as for the delay that's strange. is it just on sms it happens?
Haha yeah I took the protective film off, When i hit SMS the background of the text area comes up but then it takes another 5 to 10 second for the actual messages to appear...
Google Maps also takes forever to come up and im on WIFI...

Thanks

itrush07

Nov 29, 2007
If you have tried some tweakings on your iPhone, try setting it all back to its default configuration, maybe it'll help solve the problem... iPhones are not perfect yet, bugs are everywhere!

Rex32

Nov 29, 2007
Yes it is right out of the box, bought it at the ATT store on vacation on Tuesday...
Firmware is 1.1.2

Thanks