iPhone seems to work with iHome

estybadass

Jul 1, 2007
san francisco
so i was just messing around and i put my iPhone on my ihome, i got a message asking about airplane mode i hit no and to my surprise my iPhone played perfectly fine. It makes a beeping noise when I get calls but they are reduced if you put it on vibrate before you dock it. This might be old news but I dig it

blkgenji

Jul 4, 2007
Not sure I understand what you're referring to.
iJohn,
Seems the iPhone works with the iHome (Which supports the iPod). Below is an extract regarding the iHome :

The iHome iH6 stereo system wakes you gradually and lulls you to sleep with your iPod music. It includes a full-function remote control that interfaces with both your iPod and the radio. In addition, the iH6 delivers incredibly rich natural stereo sound from its Reson8 speaker chambers, making it a great choice for every room in the house. And the iH6 does all this while charging your iPod with a dock connector or your iPod shuffle, so they're both ready to go when you are. iHome is home base.

estybadass

Jul 1, 2007
san francisco
iJohn,
Seems the iPhone works with the iHome (Which supports the iPod). Below is an extract regarding the iHome :

The iHome iH6 stereo system wakes you gradually and lulls you to sleep with your iPod music. It includes a full-function remote control that interfaces with both your iPod and the radio. In addition, the iH6 delivers incredibly rich natural stereo sound from its Reson8 speaker chambers, making it a great choice for every room in the house. And the iH6 does all this while charging your iPod with a dock connector or your iPod shuffle, so they're both ready to go when you are. iHome is home base.
thank you for clearing that up for me haha. I haven't been able to try it on a car dock. Has anyone tried?