iPhone sighted in the wild

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
haha I saw someone with an iPhone behind us in line the other day at Fry's. I wanted to say Nice phone, but we had to go to the cashier lol.

ob123

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
i saw one during "chuck and larry" she was sitting behind me playing on hers. while i was playing on mine!

dustboo

Jul 1, 2007
I work with a guy that has one and the other day I had a twelve year old girl walking around my store watching a video on one.

I almost started crying a little...

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
I work with a guy that has one and the other day I had a twelve year old girl walking around my store watching a video on one.

I almost started crying a little...
I have only seen one person with one. That was at an AT&T store and he was looking for a case for his. --Off topic-- I sure hope that the iPhone the 12 year old was watching the movie on was the parents' phone. If not, WOW, I would love to be in her family! lol:laugh2:

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
I was at a Snow Patrol Concert on Thursday. This lady 4 seats across had one. It was exciting. Even though i have one lol.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
One of my Best friends has one, Only one I seen So far. Oh My girlfriend told me she saw one Guy Showing it off where she was getting her nails done. She said she looked away disgustely and the guy noticed lol (She so sick of hearing about my iPhone) I wish I was there so I could of Show him off my Modded iPhone with Full backGround,Custom Sounds,350z Carrier logo and ringtones.

vansouza

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Las Vegas, NV USA
www.usheroes.us
Omg

One of my Best friends has one, Only one I seen So far. Oh My girlfriend told me she saw one Guy Showing it off where she was getting her nails done. She said she looked away disgustely and the guy noticed lol (She so sick of hearing about my iPhone) I wish I was there so I could of Show him off my Modded iPhone with Full backGround,Custom Sounds,350z Carrier logo and ringtones.
You all don't live in Las Vegas do you... hope that was not me...

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
Many here

You guys kinda live in the boondocks or such.

Here in Miami, there are TONZ of people with iPhones.

Hell, 3 people at my workplace, including myself, have them already.

Go to the mall with the Apple store inside, and bam, you've hit the motherload.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
You guys kinda live in the boondocks or such.

Here in Miami, there are TONZ of people with iPhones.

Hell, 3 people at my workplace, including myself, have them already.

Go to the mall with the Apple store inside, and bam, you've hit the motherload.
Thats miami buddy, Hell thats the place where you see Ferraris,Lamborghinis and bentleys, and everyone and their mother has a bmw or mercedez, Of course you gonna see a lot of iPhone down there.

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
Oh Miami.

Oh yeah. Lambo dealer about 5 miles from where I live(Aventura).

My favorite is to see the new Ford GT that this one guy owns and takes out on Saturday or Sunday nights, just for a late evening drive at about 12 or 1am.

Oh and Missy Elliot going to Walgreens in her Lambo.

Or Anna Kournikova coming in to eat at the restaurant I work at. Now THAT'S what I like about MIA.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Oh yeah. Lambo dealer about 5 miles from where I live(Aventura).

My favorite is to see the new Ford GT that this one guy owns and takes out on Saturday or Sunday nights, just for a late evening drive at about 12 or 1am.

Oh and Missy Elliot going to Walgreens in her Lambo.

Or Anna Kournikova coming in to eat at the restaurant I work at. Now THAT'S what I like about MIA.
yes yes yes, I only been down there for vacation once. Nice place if you got money.

scrowner

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
My sightings

I live just outside of Washinton DC in Maryland. My wife, her son, and I all got an iPhone on the day it was released. We waited in line in a mall for only 25 minutes, and we arrived at the store 10 minutes before 6pm. We were kicked out of line from an ATT store that had only 25 phones just prior to going the the mall MAC store. This MAC store had PILES of iPhones. Anyway - since we have gotten our iPhones - more than 3 weeks ago - NONE of us have seen one in public. 0. I work in an engineering company of about 400 persons - no one got the iPhone except me. My wife and I have been to a number of parties recently - no one had even seen one in person. Everyone is impressed with its look and feel - but not impressed enough to either abandon their current plan or fork over $600.