iPhone sighting on TV Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

denier

Jun 27, 2007
i just saw the september 24th episode of the NBC show called Journeyman. It is about a guy who lives in san francisco and will unexpectedly travel back in time over the last 20 years. he is using an iPhone while in present time and will always look at it when he goes back in time and of course finds no service.

larry

Jun 25, 2007
I also saw it on I believe the TMZ show on Fox Network They showed Mike Tyson in an SUV at a gas station someone recognized him and went up to the truck to meet him he was on the phone with is wife, or girlfriend don't remember which and he held up the iPhone and aloowed the women who walked up to meet him talk to the other person through his iPhone, it was in speaker phone mode and you could clearly see the phone as they were talking.

David

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
The iPhone has been seen in a lot of different places. Wayne Brady from the show "Don't forget the lyrics" pulled one out and pretended to call someone on it.

NOTE: The first time you see the iPhone on the show Journeyman it is upside down but the no service is right side up.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
did you notice any in the group scenes with all the kids taking phone pics with 20-30 phones held up taking pics? Might have to review the tivo. iPhone is a little tough to take a one handed pic with and hold it steady or perhaps its my old hands. :)

also it was a good episode sadly pointing up more problems of the internet in today's new world.....

Pennys

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
Saw iPhone on the new show "Moonlight" last Friday night. Lady reporter was using it to take pictures of a crime scene.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
last night episode of 'csi'...or it could have been the iPod touch (iPod)...who knows...lol...seeing how similar they look...lol

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
last night episode of 'csi'...or it could have been the iPod touch (iPod)...who knows...lol...seeing how similar they look...lol
true, but ole Mr. Wolf would have had to have done a helluva hack job on it since he put it to ear and talked into it :). Of course with all the rest of the techy stuff they do on CSI, I wouldn't put it past them.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
they're really not that similar in person..
the iPhone is fatter, has the silver lining, and can make phone calls.. i only say that last one because i don't know how they used it in the show but if they hold it up to their ear, i think that's a good indication.

also the antenna's are very different. the iPhone has the big black one where your hands go and the touch has it at the top and it's a much smaller square..

and it looks like Deac actually beat me to some of these things but O WELL