iPhone sighting on TV Show

Crash Override

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
I noticed it on Moonlight as well...

Didn't notice Barney's on HIMYM though. The reporter in "Moonlight" had hers in a black case that looked loke it might have been an iSkin Revo:p

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Saw iPhone on the new show "Moonlight" last Friday night. Lady reporter was using it to take pictures of a crime scene.
Yup, she uses the iPhone quite a bit and they give good close-ups of the phone and the picture taking. I thought it was kind of cool. Who would have thought the iPhone would have been so popular in Hollywood? :D

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
product placement advertising?

may be biased but feel sure I see more Macs on TV shows than any others

Crash Override

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
Yup, she uses the iPhone quite a bit and they give good close-ups of the phone and the picture taking. I thought it was kind of cool. Who would have thought the iPhone would have been so popular in Hollywood? :D
And she must have an iPhone 2 prototype, becauseshe's taking those crime scene photos at night, when it's next to impossible to get a decent shot with the current iPhone camera:p

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
major sighting on Friday Night Lights last night....

a player held it up to take a pic of his coach

and then later even got dialogue ref with the coach listing the things he was taking away from player as punishment and list included "his iPhone" :)

AngelJO008

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I also saw it on NUMB3RS last night. the girlfriend has one. then I too saw it again on Moonlight. One thing irked me though on Moonlight....the reporter lady's iPhone had an incoming email and the "altert" kept ringing and ringing and ringing until she acknowledge it. Sometimes I wish the iPhone really did do that. and it was LOUD too :(

ipod classic

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
sheckler is a badass skater so i wouldn't doubt he has an iPhone.

oh and he's rich
don't forget that he is also a very self centered big cry baby drama queen. What a real man he is. He is not rich. His parents are rich. Skaters in his status level don't make much. Believe me. He just happens to be a good skater for a southern california high end suburb boy. And that's pretty rare

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
major sighting up close on CSI, Miami tonight
Im about to re-watch this episode. Guess I wasn't looking for iPhone sightings at the time because I didn't have one... :laugh2:

radmonkeyx

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Irving TX
i am watching Sunday NFL Countdown on espn and they just showed Dale Jr # 8 at the Lambeau Field wearing a Skins cap and talking on his iPhone. i am not a nascar fan really but i am a skins fan.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Im about to re-watch this episode. Guess I wasn't looking for iPhone sightings at the time because I didn't have one... :laugh2:
Ok, I might need new glasses because I didn't see one iPhone in this episode; and watched it twice.

Pennys

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
Charlie Sheen had an iPhone on Oct 15th "Two and a half men"

applecart

Bronze
Oct 13, 2007
miami, fl
barney (cbs/how i met your mother) was using iPhone last week 10/8 episode.

spampy22

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Barney used it again tonight on how I met your mother
he was emailing and answering the iPhone.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Chuck!

Sarah (the blonde chick) had one tonight on her belt! She took a picture of agent Casey tied to the bed with it!

Pennys

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
Not an actually sighting but several mentions on Boston Legal Dec 18th. There is a lady that falls in love with objects and she dumped Jerry, one of the lawyer because she feel in love with an iPhone. There were several mentions about how sexy the iPhone is :cool:

It really is sexy isn't it?

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
Penny we all know how sexy the iPhone is but I think I'm sexier... lol jkjk

dobymax

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
I just noticed.....I have an iPhone too! :)

Dec 19, 2007
nyc
brody from the hills has one too, you see talking on it and also lauren plays with it

iPhone RAWKS