iPhone sighting on TV tonight!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
So, what do I win?!?! ;)

Was watching "Big Medicine" on TLC tonight and Dr. Bart had an iPhone! Was using it to take pictures of a patient.

I yelled "Hey look...Dr. Bart got himself an iPhone!"

Surprisingly the dog wasn't nearly as excited as I was. :D
yes, funny you said that, my dog and cat try and play it off like its nothing, but I know they really want one. Hehe

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
J Leno called out the iPhone a few times. A while ago he said

“Apple is coming out with something they think is going to be, like, the hot holiday gift, something called an iPhone. Have you heard of this? It’s an iPod combined with a cell phone. Now why don’t they call it what it really is, an iCarAccident. Okay that’s what…how many distractions is this stupid thing?”

And last night I was watching and he made another joke about it. I forget what the joke was but it was pretty funny. Anyone remember?

Decibel9M3

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
I didn't get a clear shot of the phone, but last time I watched Entourage, just about every character on the show looked like they had an iPhone. It was funny, because they would just hold it their hand, even if they were not talking on it.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I didn't get a clear shot of the phone, but last time I watched Entourage, just about every character on the show looked like they had an iPhone. It was funny, because they would just hold it their hand, even if they were not talking on it.
i was thinking the same thing but he never flashes a clear shot at the phone

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
saw a little blurp on our local news last night about the people waiting to try out for American Idol and they showed Ryan Seacrest in the Miami crowd and then they cut to them at night and a guy was laying down typing on his iPhone as the camera approached.

gg67

Jul 5, 2007
This old guy comes up to me and says "is that one of them new phones?" I said yes and he said "you pay $800 for that" and i said "close enough" b/c i didn't wanna hurt his feelings. Then he said "back in my day, i barely had a nickel, you kids and all your fancy gizmos"