iPhone SIM free?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dms2425

Sep 14, 2007
I've been waiting for them to release the the unlocking software, now that its out I was wondering if anyone has used it? any good? easy to unlock ?
any help will be much appreciated!
thanks!

dms2425

Sep 14, 2007
re

wow thanks for that, its seems kinda like a long process , once I get my iPhone I'll try that one 1st, if it doesn't work ( hopefully it will ) I'll try the other one, back to my question lol ... has anyone tried that iPhone sim free one ?

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Yeah, its been confirmed by Engadget, CNN & Gizomndo....there's even a video. You wont catch me paying $50 for an unlock come Tuesday (when i get my iPhone) when the free one is there :laugh2:

jfagundo

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
wow thanks for that, its seems kinda like a long process , once I get my iPhone I'll try that one 1st, if it doesn't work ( hopefully it will ) I'll try the other one, back to my question lol ... has anyone tried that iPhone sim free one ?
Yes, I did the unlock in 5 minutes. I paid $45 for it but it was simple cause I didn't feel like messing with code and command lines, although if my phones get locked again, I may try the free option.

By the way, the free version posted above is for MAC, I use PC, so it's not functional for me.