iPhone sitings on TV

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
yeah I saw on last wks episode of 'Chuck' and ya girl had an iPhone...I meen the camera shot made sure we saw that it was an iPhone...

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The first episode of that vampire detective show (Moonlight?) must have been sponsored by Apple. The girl in the show was taking pictures of everything with the phone. I think she also used it to do something else as well.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
There is plasma screen in the cafeteria at school (I have NO idea why) and it was on the other day and I saw one of the new ads.

I was like "Hey everyone, look, its an ad for the thing I have that you don't!"

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
There is plasma screen in the cafeteria at school (I have NO idea why) and it was on the other day and I saw one of the new ads.

I was like "Hey everyone, look, its an ad for the thing I have that you don't!"
I saw one in use on How I Met Your Mother this week. I could tell it was an iPhone because I could see him "slide to unlock" before he answered an incoming call.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I actually find myself looking for iPhone's now in all the show's I watch, and when I don't see one I feel let down:p and actually cling to the shows with iPhone's in them...silly I know, Cheerleader in Heroes needs to drop the sidekick (which I currently use) for an iPhone, sidekicks are so yesterday!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
yeah I saw on last wks episode of 'Chuck' and ya girl had an iPhone...I meen the camera shot made sure we saw that it was an iPhone...
Also check out 'Journeyman' if you havn't already seen the thread about it, but the "Journey" "Man" uses his upside down with the home button on top, or is that V.2?:eek:

beej

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
The first episode of that vampire detective show (Moonlight?) must have been sponsored by Apple. The girl in the show was taking pictures of everything with the phone. I think she also used it to do something else as well.
They've shown the iPhone in every episode of that show so far. Both the main characters are carrying them now.

I don't think it's a product placement, however, since they seem to be going to great lengths to cover up the logos: the reporter's is in a case, and the vampire's has what looks like tape over the logo.