iPhone software upgrade coming soon?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
When are we going to get a software upgrade? I would have figured that after a month they would have put something out already. Especially with the 72 or so bugs that people have found so far and the security issues. I've heard from a buddy who works at Apple that there is nothing coming anytime soon...anyone hear otherwise?

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
When are we going to get a software upgrade? I would have figured that after a month they would have put something out already. Especially with the 72 or so bugs that people have found so far and the security issues. I've heard from a buddy who works at Apple that there is nothing coming anytime soon...anyone hear otherwise?

You really really really need to look around the forum.

There is much info on this topic, most of which is speculation. But nonetheless, there are many posts about this.

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
You really really really need to look around the forum.

There is much info on this topic, most of which is speculation. But nonetheless, there are many posts about this.

I really really really know there is a lot of info about this topic on the forum, but i figured instead of adding to one that is already 5000 post long, i'd create a new one with more recent news!