iPhone Specific Sites?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 25, 2007
I think it's pretty cool that the Apple/Quicktime Trailers site is a minisite specifically for the iPhone. Besides RSS, does anyone know of any other iPhone specific sites?

I couldn't find anything in the forum search so I figured this would be a good place to post them.

In case you don't know about the Quicktime one, enter this into your iPhone Safari browser.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/

Pick a movie, and it'll zoom in to the preview screen. Click on the little blue arrow and it'll size to your iPhone. Pretty impressive.

iPhone-Planet

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
I would love to know or have someone tell me which sites would be best or work best for keeping up to the minute or up to the second with sports scores.
I work all three shifts and nothing I hate more than being at work on a Monday night and not knowing what is going on with the Monday Night Football game, especially when my team is playing.
We can get up dates on stocks and weather, how about sports? And I don't mean ESPN, but somewhere that maybe you can actually have a LIVE feed or mobile broadcast of a sporting event. Is this possible?

Thanks!