iPhone Specifications Leaked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Kevin Rose, of Diggnation, has revealed specs on the iPhone. It sounds like that rumor regarding two versions of iPhones is correct. 8GB and 4GB models, keyboard, touchscreen, dual batteries.

This is the same guy who correctly outed the iPod Nano before its release.

Said it's really small and will sport an entirely new OS. Perhaps that's been the delay in making the iPhone? Either way, it's getting to look more and more like a January 9th release. :p

Last edited:

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
I'm not sure of this but may be it can be a rumor as well.
All these rumors will keep on spreading until we see a official statement being made by Apple on the release of iPhone.
Now gadget lovers waiting anxiously for iPhone,I feel these rumors will keep on increasing as the release date(may be-Jan '07) comes nearby.

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
Kevin Rose, of Diggnation, has revealed specs on the iPhone. It sounds like that rumor regarding two versions of iPhones is correct. 8GB and 4GB models, keyboard, touchscreen, dual batteries.

This is the same guy who correctly outed the iPod Nano before its release.

Said it's really small and will sport an entirely new OS. Perhaps that's been the delay in making the iPhone? Either way, it's getting to look more and more like a January 9th release. :p
What i got from google on this:
-----------------------------

According to Rose, little bit of inside info on the Apple phone:

- Going to be coming out in January
- All phone providers
- Don't know anything about the Operating System
- The OS is supposed to be "cool"
- Doing some unique things
- Two batteries, one charger. One for MP3 portion and one for Phone.
- 4GB ($249) and 8GB ($449)
- Flash memory, Slide out keyboard
- Maybe touch screen?

~ really like the news about the price tag.Its more affordable if its below $300 mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Yeah I read that too! I like the two battery thing which means you can liste to your iTunes all you want without having to worry about your phone running out of juice!

The 8 gig seems a little pricey so I am sure the 4gig version will be the bigger hit but I'm glad they kept to their tradition of offering two hard drive choices.

jslappa

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
LOL

The guessing hasn't gotten any better for version two, LOL. Two 2200 batteries would be verrrrry nicccce.

jslappa

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
LOL, sorry. I should have known that the title of the thread would get people excited.

However, you can't have "iPhone Christmas in June" without roasting chestnuts, right? Hehehehe