iPhone spotted in public?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Engadget claims to have confirmation from the photographer but really you can't make anything out in the picture. It could be anything. And so what, I mean _I_ still don't have one. And thats all that really matters right?

- SR

emerrill

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
It looks right to me.

And if you read the linked article, it says it was taken on caltran, which could also increase the odds of legitimacy. The person who took it reported back to Engadget saying he saw him using it, and it was definitely an iPhone.

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
how'd you love to be that photographer...riding back and forth on the CalTrain all day in hopes of catching a glimpse of the iPhone? :)

"maybe....Yes sir!"

Remain Nameless

Bronze
May 14, 2007
How funny that the article would even presume supernerds would ride around with a fake iPhone just to get some geek credit/points...

If there are seriously people out there that would go to that level, oh man... I don't know if I would even believe it... :rolleyes:

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Anyone wanna speculate on how much trouble that guy's in for pulling out the iPhone in public?

I'm positive they have extremely strict rules about when and where you can use it right now. I'm betting he broke about 16 of most egregious ones and this guy's job is hanging by a thread.

If Steve is in town I bet he's chewing the guy out personally.

jphawkins

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Cartersville, GA
Anyone wanna speculate on how much trouble that guy's in for pulling out the iPhone in public?

I'm positive they have extremely strict rules about when and where you can use it right now. I'm betting he broke about 16 of most egregious ones and this guy's job is hanging by a thread.

If Steve is in town I bet he's chewing the guy out personally.
Honestly, I doubt it. Now if they guy let someone hold it, it'd be different...but this adds to the hype and mystery of the iPhone.

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
yes honestly if no specific information can be accountable from this glimpse then its only doing good things for Apple's strategy if you ask me...