iPhone spotted on Chuck

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Just noticed that the hot CIA agent Sarah on Chuck uses an iPhone. She had it in some sort of acrylic case. This is the second time I've seen one on a television show; I saw Doogie Howser using one on How I Met Your Mother.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I haven't seen any on tv shows but lately so many artist have used it in their music videos like mario - crying out for me ;)

yes, the CIA agent Sarah was using one for quite some time while Chuck himself was using what looked like a Nokia slider type phone. The wife and I just caught up with the last two episodes last night (EP12-13) and now Chuck is also using one as well :)

Guess Chuck got phone envy and had to get one himself too ... hehe

steviep831

Bronze
Jan 15, 2008
When 24 finally starts taping hopefully we will see some from ctu... btw does anyone know when the writers strike is going to stop affecting 24
I think the big thing that was holding up 24, was the fact that Keifer was in jail... just my guess. Now that he's out, I guess we'll have to wait for the writer's strike to be over. But I do smell a conspiracy though... the writer's were conveniently on strike while Jack Bauer was in jail... I think it was the Chinese.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I think the big thing that was holding up 24, was the fact that Keifer was in jail... just my guess. Now that he's out, I guess we'll have to wait for the writer's strike to be over. But I do smell a conspiracy though... the writer's were conveniently on strike while Jack Bauer was in jail... I think it was the Chinese.
Naw -- it was Nina Meyers; she was only stunned...:)

kimo

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
yes, the CIA agent Sarah was using one for quite some time while Chuck himself was using what looked like a Nokia slider type phone. The wife and I just caught up with the last two episodes last night (EP12-13) and now Chuck is also using one as well :)

Guess Chuck got phone envy and had to get one himself too ... hehe
A great show but I think Chuck has had one as long as Sarah, Remember he is the head of the nerd heard at Buy More. He was using an IMac (at home) in the pilot episode to get the information sent to him from Bryce.