iPhone Spotted on CSI: NY tonight

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
iPhones very common among the student body of some blue blood prep school. The CSI detectives are gathering the cell phones to see if they can come up with any clues. Snotty girl tells the detective to keep her iPhone because she has another one at home.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I thought I saw an iPhone in one of the previews for the episode. Was it the one about prom night?

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Stella Bonasera has had the iPhone now for several episodes.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Oh my god. Any television show on a major network they all have iPhones. It's become the new standard, like the RAZRs used to be standard phones on all TV shows. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Hills, Without a Trace, anything!

--
Kaba

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Went and saw Jeff Dunham Thursday night. During his act, he says he has some new material for an upcoming DVD and doesn't know it real well yet. So he pulls out an iPhone with the material on it.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I wanna see Jeff Dunham so bad but when hes coming to Lubbock I have a family friend that has her HS graduation at the same time:( this really sucks

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I wanna see Jeff Dunham so bad but when hes coming to Lubbock I have a family friend that has her HS graduation at the same time:( this really sucks
That is a bad situation. I might have to either lose a friend or buy a really nice gift to go see him instead of going to the graduation.:laugh2:
That is a shame because it is a good show.
PS. You know what Walter would say about the graduation.:)

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
At least it isn't that guy on CSI Miami. Every week putting on his sunglasses takes longer and longer.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I used to hate Horatio, but then I saw an episode when he like finds out this kid is his son, and whatever and tries to help him, but idk, and I watch csi Miami way too much now..

oh and the episode where he was alone with a sexual predator and he pulled out his gun and said "Mr.__, you are resisting arrest." while the guy was just standing there.

so amazing.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I used to hate Horatio, but then I saw an episode when he like finds out this kid is his son, and whatever and tries to help him, but idk, and I watch csi Miami way too much now..

oh and the episode where he was alone with a sexual predator and he pulled out his gun and said "Mr.__, you are resisting arrest." while the guy was just standing there.

so amazing.
Since his days on NYPD Blue, David Caruso (Horatio) has always been criticized for his OVER-acting. I don't know how they do it, but I guess the CSI fans just keep the ratings up high for their Monday night slot.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
LoL my wife hates Carruso too but i kinda like him . I loved the line where he tells the guy "your resisting arrest" I love the way he is a "good" dirty cop

He does over act thats for sure but his supporting cast make the show good.

CSI is my favorite of the three shows but i dvr them all im a CSI junkie

Gary Dourdan (warrick brown) is leaving the show i hear . Im sure his arrest last week hasn't helped any

One of the things i like is the contrast between shows

William Peterson ( Gil Grissom) is a straight edge good guy and Horatio is kind of the opposite

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Caruso is hilarious. You could add "*****" at the end of almost all of his sentences.