iPhone Stand to watch movies

mikef1182

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Anyone know if there is a stand or tray or something that would let me watch movies. I saw that case that uses the clip for a stand, but I already have a case and don't really need another one. Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

mikef1182

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Yeah I have those stands, but for some reason they keep getting tired of holding the phone. I think I am going to return them and get a robotic pair.

cinchbald

Aug 8, 2008
Take a look at the BatRest on www.seskimo.com. It folds flat to the size of a credit card to fit in your wallet. Suitable for the iPhone 3G as well as a lot of flat-backed media players or cameras.

Last edited by a moderator:

spampy22

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Try a businesss card holder. I bought one at Walmart (Yes I said Walmart) for about 3 dollars. Its black mesh looking and fits perfectly and looks something like this.

RUB-86025.JPG

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
How would someone even find out they have "iPod standing making abilities"? How bored do you have to be? The businesss card holder seems like a great alternative though, I might have to give it a try.

Jan 2, 2009
Great Must Have iZel.

I've heard this one is pretty cool

myizel.com

I received the iZel for Christmas and absolutely love it. I am a frequent traveler and would be lost without this. It is perfect for any devices out there. It is light weight and a cool design.:laugh2:

Jan 2, 2009
I received an item called the iZel for Christmas and absolutely love it. I travel every week and this is perfect for the plane. It would be great for home and office as well. I believe you can get them at myiZel.com

Last edited by a moderator:

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
Try a picture frame easel, usually from about $1.99 and up at any craft store, wal-mart, etc. I also have one for my new nano.
Bingo.

Or... already paid for if you have smaller photos sitting in these around the house already.

:)