iPhone stopped working

Oct 31, 2007
I used my unlocked iPhone for 5 days. Ive charged it 3 times and everything was going weell till yesterday when i ran out of battery and i plugged it to charge and it didn't work.The screen doesn't show anything (its totally black)and ive tried to charge it using the computer and the wall but nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this one?

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
I used my unlocked iPhone for 5 days. Ive charged it 3 times and everything was going weell till yesterday when i ran out of battery and i plugged it to charge and it didn't work.The screen doesn't show anything (its totally black)and ive tried to charge it using the computer and the wall but nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this one?
Wow .. im sorry to hear that ... are you positive that there is no problem with the cable itself? .. if you have an ipod charger laying around .. i would suggest giving that a try ...

I have heard stories like this and miracles happen when it suddenly starts working ... don't give up!

Oct 31, 2007
ill try as soon as i get home. I know that is not the cable cause i have an ipod and the cable does charge it, but ill try with a diferent cable. Thanks a lot

spy008

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Hacked iPhone purchased 7/12. Bricked 10/15. Wouldn't do anything won't turn on nothing, just black screen. Into Apple store 10/16 "genius" replaced phone no questions asked.