iPhone store credit....

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I know that some one told me that the iPhone store credit that i got last year from being an early adopter does not expire. Double checking, is that true? Cause I havn't used it yet....thinking that I will use it next month for a iPhone 3G purchase....

Apples website does not go to the iPhone store credit anymore to check.

gadgetguy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I know that some one told me that the iPhone store credit that i got last year from being an early adopter does not expire. Double checking, is that true? Cause I havn't used it yet....thinking that I will use it next month for a iPhone 3G purchase....

Apples website does not go to the iPhone store credit anymore to check.
Im in the same situation. See my thread, Apple credit & AT&T service

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You should be able to use it at the Apple store. Of course you won't be able to buy one online, but if an Apple store is nearby, you could use it there to purchase your new iPhone.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Actually they said my number was INVALID when I tried to redeem it. As soon as we were issued it I followed all the steps but when I went to use the money it said the balance was zero.

I emailed support but got nothing.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Actually they said my number was INVALID when I tried to redeem it. As soon as we were issued it I followed all the steps but when I went to use the money it said the balance was zero.

That's strange. Mine went through without a hitch. That's how I bought the iPhone bluetooth headset that I still use today.

Paul830

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Cleveland, OH
I just phoned my local Apple store and they told me that if you have the 16 digit code and PIN, then it can be used just the same as a gift card. In fact they told me it is the same thing as an Apple gift card. The store rep. said no problem using it for the 3G.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY

this is what im afraid of.....invalid....it happened when I went the first time for my other iPhone...
i bought two...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia

Whoa that is really weird. I remember when I went to redeem mine I couldn't find the original barcode I printed put and I actually got a completely barcode and it worked without a problem.

Oct 2, 2007
Been There, Done that!

email your problem to: iPhonestorecredit@Apple.com
I did and it worked! got my new Apple credit, of course I haven't used it yet. LOL I will let you know later this week.