iPhone store credit

owensr

Jun 30, 2008
Been hanging on since last fall to the iPhone $100 store credit for the appstore, but don't see how to use it in iTunes. Anybody know if it's possible? Thanks.

eureka

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Been hanging on since last fall to the iPhone $100 store credit for the appstore, but don't see how to use it in iTunes. Anybody know if it's possible? Thanks.
man thats a good question i actually forgot the numbers for the store credit however i did purchase something form a retail store i wonder if they can retrieve that, i would call Apple care if i were u to see if it can be used toward appstore

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
how did you get 100 store credit?

Attime7

Jul 10, 2008
I don't believe that we can use that credit unless it's in person at an Apple Store. I still have mine too! I'm going to an Apple store next week and would be happy to let you know.

owensr

Jun 30, 2008
@eureka

if you registered last fall and received your store credit number and PIN, but have since lost them, you can receive them again from:
iPhonestorecredit@Apple.com

if you send:

-your name
-the email you used when activating the account
-your iPhone phone number
-your iPhone serial

@matt33263

The credit was the one Apple gave last year to early purchasers when the original iPhone prices were dropped massively three months after the first release

iamse7en

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
You can't use your store credit to get the iPhone 3G though, because it's already "discounted." My brother tried today.

gphone

Sep 13, 2007
You can not use the store credit directly in iTunes.

But here is what I did.

I bought iTunes gift cards in the store with my credit and then used those in iTunes. Worked perfectly.

I do recall a few threads that said that might have stopped this, but you can check.

g

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You can't use it on iTunes, but you can use it on Apple.com or at an Apple retail store.