iPhone stuck in boot loop after screen replacement

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Faum72, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Faum72

Faum72 New Member

Hi, I replaced my iPhone 6 plus screen as it was cracked and now the apple logo shows for around 6 seconds and then the screen dims and greys then reboots.
    I've Checked the screws to make sure none have been wrongly fitted and all have been placed correctly.
    I've replaced the motion cable and the home button and home button cable, just incase any of these were damaged.
    I've put back the cracked screen, just to make sure the replacement wasn't the problem and it still goes into the same loop.
    I can't get it into DFU mode and iTunes does not see the phone as it reboots before it recognise it.
    I've tried booting in safe mode ( holding the - volume button ) to no avail..
    Has anyone experienced the same problem?

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Did you mismatch any of the screws over the logic board the first time you replaced them? Placing the longer screws in the wrong slots can damage it, which can result in an infinite boot loop.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Faum72

Faum72 New Member

Hi Europa, thanks for your reply. No, i've checked and gone over the screws for the connector plate with jewelers specs and can't see any damage to the board..I'm always careful to keep screws in order and never force anything. heres a picture of the screen as it reboots..But i'm stumped right now.. 20160112_114759 copy.jpg