iPhone sync issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Workoutninja, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Workoutninja

Workoutninja Member
    Bronze

I have a friend who is trying to sync his wife's new iPhone to her iTunes on the same computer his is on and gets this error. Can anyone tell me what this error means and what might be done to fix it. thanks.

ImageUploadedByiCafe1332047498.464324.jpg

2. Laylapotata

Laylapotata Member
    Bronze

I think it's one account per computer. You can sync 2 phones to one account but I don't think two accounts per computer is possible. Hopefully somebody here will prove me wrong.

3. Fiona Brennan

Fiona Brennan Member
    Bronze

Funny you say this because this had happened to me to,I updated my husbands phone in my account and all my apps went on to his phone,I just deleted them manually! I created his account on iTunes

4. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Correct me if I am wrong but you can have multiple libraries on one computer (one iTunes) these can e linked to different iTunes accounts. This helps with separating accounts, music, and apps for families with multiple devices and only one computer (one iTunes)

5. Workoutninja

Workoutninja Member
    Bronze

Shouldn't you be able to sign out and have another person sign in if they have an account? If a family shares a computer one would think that could work.