iPhone sync stuck on calendars

1. lschaef

lschaef New Member

Two days ago my iPhone started getting stuck on syncing calendars and for the life of me I can't figure out what's going on. I sync through iTunes and when I deselect "sync iCal" in iTunes, then the iPhone syncs fine - all my contacts, photos, etc. sync fine. I've tried rebooting the computer and the iPhone, and have even tried resetting the iPhone back to factory settings, and the issue is still there. I do use Entourage and to see if entouage was the issue, I deselected syncing my entourage calendar in iTunes, and tried syncing to my iCal home calendar. The sync still gets stuck on calendar- that wheel just keeps on spinning. I am panicked - I'm so dependent on my calendar. Any help appreciated. I'm running Mac OS 10.4. Thanks.

2. imamac

imamac Member Bronze

Sounds like there may possibly be one calendar event that's causing the problem. I had trouble once with one event that once deleted, everything synced perfectly.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. lschaef

lschaef New Member

Is there a way to figure out which event is causing the problem? I did try deleting both in my iPod and laptop the events that I'd entered in the last few days, but that didn't work. I might have missed something though.