iPhone themes installation:

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
Can anyone please tell me how to setup new themes step by step when i download them from other websites...
How could i install them on to my iPhone...please explain me....

Thanks in advance..!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Can anyone please tell me how to setup new themes step by step when i download them from other websites...
How could i install them on to my iPhone...please explain me....

Thanks in advance..!

I presume you are housebroken?

do you have summerboard?

Do you know where to download the summerboard themes?

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
Ya, I have summer board on my iPhone...
But i donn know where to download summer board themes..

Thanks for the prompt reply..

zenazazel

Sep 12, 2007
Ya, I have summer board on my iPhone...
But i donn know where to download summer board themes..

Thanks for the prompt reply..

using iPhoneBrowser (http://iPhonebrowser.googlecode.com/files/SetupiPhoneBrowser.1.52.zip) or whatever program you use to access your iPhone's files navigate to /var/root/library/summerboard/themes/
and paste the folder with the theme you want to use.

If you did evreything ok once you open smbprefs you'll be able to select your theme from the list.

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
Thanks for the repp, could u please tell me in detail step by step wat to do...I'm real new to this kinda stuff...donn hav any clue also...

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Thanks for the repp, could u please tell me in detail step by step wat to do...I'm real new to this kinda stuff...donn hav any clue also...
what's your e-mail address and i'll e-mail you a step by step guide on how to do it. You will need Ibrickr so make sure you have the downloaded.

ruhged06

Jan 19, 2008
can you also please send me the step by step instructions to this problem?

what's your e-mail address and i'll e-mail you a step by step guide on how to do it. You will need Ibrickr so make sure you have the downloaded.
hi im having the same problem i have ibrick also and it wont let me get my ringtones and apps..it softstarts and everything but i don't know where toget the apps on the iPhone after the soft start..and anyway i downloaded some summerboards from http://planet-iphones.com/ and i have no idea on how to applying them in my iPhone..please help..

thank you

mj2320

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
hi im having the same problem i have ibrick also and it wont let me get my ringtones and apps..it softstarts and everything but i don't know where toget the apps on the iPhone after the soft start..and anyway i downloaded some summerboards from http://planet-iphones.com/ and i have no idea on how to applying them in my iPhone..please help..

thank you
you don't need ibrick if you have summer board, in that case all you need to do is add some repository sources on the installer and BAM! you have themes

lilwaters

Bronze
Dec 8, 2007
Houston, Tx
I need help on that too..as well step by step. I have summerboard and my phone is unlocked with 1.1.1 i Have smbprefs already but i don't know about the summerboard thing...is that an app i need to install or what?

ruhged06

Jan 19, 2008
springboard

you don't need ibrick if you have summer board, in that case all you need to do is add some repository sources on the installer and BAM! you have themes

o okay i get the deal with summer board and everything my problem now is the "spring board themes" that i download..basically i have no clue on how or where to get to the springboard mod on the iPhone..and what do you mean add repository sources on the installer?can you please explain on how to do that..

thank you

lilwaters

Bronze
Dec 8, 2007
Houston, Tx
i have ibrickr and summerboard..i dl a them and i dcopied it in ibrickr and its not there....what file do i put intoi brickr..theres 4 folders to the theme...one that says dock, icons, status bar and wallpaper