iPhone to Consider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

donce123

Aug 24, 2007
Hi Guys i just recently join this forum to find out is it worth to buy an iPhone, this really troubles me when rumors going around that iPhone is so great. I don't even know whether its good condition with the initial launch. The software might be buggy or whatsoever so i wish i could get all the info guys, thanks :) Oh ya if possible some info regarding the applications and the things that i could download after purchasing the iPhone.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I think I can speak for the bunch here, if nobody minds . . .

Buy the damn phone already!

From what I've heard you will love it despite its shortcomings!

So much for short and sweet . . .

=)

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I'll add to the above statements - it's a bad idea to join a device specific forum to determine whether or not you might be interested in a device. Places like this are typically where the hardcore power users hang out, and as a group tend to notice things (and then gripe incessantly) that 99% of the general population would NEVER be aware of. I'd be willing to bet that of all the iPhone owners out there, less than 15% have done any sort of serious "modification" or hack - I'm included in that majority, by the way. There are hundreds, if not thousands of threads about hacks on this forum alone. Go to an Apple or ATT store and spend some quality time with an iPhone. Once you decide to get it, THEN this is a much more beneficial place to hang out!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I agree with the other posters also, and sorry if I may have come off a little rude, that no way to welcome someone here, hehe, sorry.

But, I would definitely go to Apple or att and put your hands on this thing. You may get one right then! Or you may decide it isn't for you.

Do yourself a favor and don't read all the negative threads on here right before you go, you want to be fresh. You know what I mean? Its like someone telling you this movie is absolutely hilarious, then by the time you see it, its not as great because its been so hyped, well anyways, you see what I'm talking about.

Hey, and I don't even have one and you see where I spend most of my time! =P

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Best thing I've ever bought. Completely exceeded my expectations, and they were high. I think it's the best product the world's seen in the past 10 years, if not more...

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
I've owned many cell phones and this is BY FAR the best cell phone I have ever purchased. And, it will get even better. For me, I will most likely be an Apple customer for life.

donce123

Aug 24, 2007
Wohooooo

Thanks for the feedback guys, i have been playing with it in Apple store here, its great, absolutely love it...... I will get myself a new set for that, wohoooooooo so excited thanks guys. Oh ya any place where i can fill that awesome phone with games or video or something?