iPhone To Do List?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thegasguru

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Does anyone know if the iPhone has a To Do List on it? I tried a search (which kept denying me because the words "to" and "do" are too short :), but no luck.

I'm coming from a long line of converged PDA devices, and in some ways the iPhone will be a step back for me. I've got lots of info stored on my BlackJack (and the Q, Treo, et. al. before that) in Word files, pdfs, docs, and third party apps (medical databases, etc.). I use my PDA every day to manage my calendar and my tasks...without a to do list, I'm not sure I see the point of having such an expensive device.

Also, I guess I could find a way to get the Notes function on the iPhone to serve as a repository for all my lists of info, if I have to, but only if it will sync with my desktop in some way. No way am I going to fumble-thumb type mountains of info on the iPhone keyboard, even if does turn out to function better than I'm expecting.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Does anyone know if the iPhone has a To Do List on it? I tried a search (which kept denying me because the words "to" and "do" are too short :), but no luck.

I'm coming from a long line of converged PDA devices, and in some ways the iPhone will be a step back for me. I've got lots of info stored on my BlackJack (and the Q, Treo, et. al. before that) in Word files, pdfs, docs, and third party apps (medical databases, etc.). I use my PDA every day to manage my calendar and my tasks...without a to do list, I'm not sure I see the point of having such an expensive device.

Also, I guess I could find a way to get the Notes function on the iPhone to serve as a repository for all my lists of info, if I have to, but only if it will sync with my desktop in some way. No way am I going to fumble-thumb type mountains of info on the iPhone keyboard, even if does turn out to function better than I'm expecting.
Well it syncs with Outlook so any tasks from outlook would be set on the phones' calendar.

Standog

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
As well as iCal which has To Dos which are converted tasks if you sync with Outlook. I don't see why it wouldn't continue to support that.