iPhone to PS3?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by Louie Orama, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Louie Orama

Louie Orama New Member

Hello, everyone... I am currently trying to export my pictures to my ps3 and getting nowhere. Anybody know how to do so?

2. (L)

(L) Contributor
    Bronze

I've tried this already. It can't be done.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

3. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Could this been done via wifi? The app Wifi photo sets your phone as a lite web server and allows You to type in the address of your phone and transfer them wirelessly.
    Just a thought as I don't have a Ps3

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

4. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

5. dr13900

dr13900 New Member

I have used this an it works pretty well.

6. Louie Orama

Louie Orama New Member

Okay, this is Louis Orama. I just noticed the original post from a year ago and since then, I discovered that you can DEFINITELY do so. For one, you NEED to have your iDevice jailbroken. From there, you need to go to *****and download the app iMediaShare. From there, you can export your pictures, movies AND music to your PS3. Not only that, but I have another app called WeBe++ that allows me to use my iPhone (via bluetooth) to text on the PS3 so I don't have to use the controller. Best part is, in lieu of going from letter to letter with the controller, I can type up a sentence in one-tenth the time as if I were texting... Listen, if anyone has a question or needs help, feel free to contact me at louieorama@yahoo.com.

7. Reisdennis62

Reisdennis62 Member
    Bronze

Or, you can go in the app store and buy iMediashare and it will work the same way. No jailbreaking or cracked apps required!

Real Madrid_MUFC

8. Watcher

Watcher Zealot
    Gold

The mods will ding you for mentioning THE ILLEGAL REPO THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. You may want to change it now.