iPhone to T-mobile help!

Jul 25, 2008
Before i start this i'm going to tell you i'm very new at this stuff and i need all the help i can get! I'm interested in getting an iPhone on my t-mobile account, but i'm worried about ruining the phone while trying to make it compatable... i've looked into unlock-iphone.otb.com and it seems easy, almost too easy, and also $40... has anyone had experience with that download before? Or has anyone heard if it really works or not?

ANY information would be nice, thanks!:)

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
You don't need to pay for unlocking software. Go to the modification section of this forum and you will get all the answers you want. The process is real easy and if something goes wrong, a simple restore through iTunes usually fixes it.

Jul 25, 2008
You don't need to pay for unlocking software. Go to the modification section of this forum and you will get all the answers you want. The process is real easy and if something goes wrong, a simple restore through iTunes usually fixes it.
Alright i'll check into that...
also is it true that you need to have an existing internet plan with t-mobile? there is a $5.99 plan that some people say you need when downloading the breaker software and i don't want to find out i need it too late

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Alright i'll check into that...
also is it true that you need to have an existing internet plan with t-mobile? there is a $5.99 plan that some people say you need when downloading the breaker software and i don't want to find out i need it too late
The software needs to be downloaded on your PC/laptop. And you need to download iTunes.
As far as a data plan for the phone, I'm sure you would want one to take advantage of the iPhone features.

Jul 25, 2008
The software needs to be downloaded on your PC/laptop. And you need to download iTunes.
As far as a data plan for the phone, I'm sure you would want one to take advantage of the iPhone features.
I have iTunes already, but the software you say i need is first the jailbreak software and then another software to unlock right?

What would the data plan allow me to use that i wouldn't have access too without it?