iPhone trade in through ATT

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Scottman9899, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Scottman9899

Scottman9899 New Member

So I submitted my old phone for the AT&T trade-in att.com/tradeinprogram. I provided my old phone ID and email address, but I have not received any response to that email yet. And I wanted to check the status to see when I will get the shipping materials and follow up on it. And it's asking for an invoice number, Which is apparently different than an order number. I'm not sure where to find this invoice number? Can someone help?

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I would give AT&T a call.

3. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

I traded an old iPhone 4 on Saturday. Brought it into the store yesterday and they gave me a $200 gift card on the spot. I then just had the guy use the GC and put the entire credit on my account. I like doing stuff like that in person. Mindi's idea of calling them is also a good idea if you can't go in person. Gonna be hard to get an answer otherwise.

4. Scottman9899

Scottman9899 New Member

I did give AT&T a call but they unfortunately gave me an incorrect invoice number. But they did say I could bring the phone into the store and get the $200 even though I bought the phones online and sent to my house. I'm just worried about the $200 getting lost in the mail as its a problem where I live.