iPhone training manual images

tompayne

Bronze
Apr 12, 2007
We've thought all along that it wouldn't include GPS.

I'm more disappointed in the fact it doesn't support MMS and IMs.

Both of those features are pretty standard on phones today.:(
so would gmail's email/chat work?

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
No ims is ridiculous. Maybe an online version like aim express or ebuddy will work?

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
These manual scans make me wonder about the reported $40 unlimited data plan. I find it odd that the source of this information learned of the data plan during training. I would have expected that information to be a part of the training manual it that were true.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
These manual scans make me wonder about the reported $40 unlimited data plan. I find it odd that the source of this information learned of the data plan during training. I would have expected that information to be a part of the training manual it that were true.
Yeah, under "How to convince customers that a $40 data plan is necessary" :mad:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
We just won't know until Cingular/At&t post something. If someone is going through training I would have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
We just won't know until Cingular/At&t post something. If someone is going through training I would have to give them the benefit of the doubt.
I agree in general. I just find the lack of info in the training manual and the lack of confirmation regarding the $40 data plan strange. There must be a lot of AT&T employees being trained on the iPhone. I expected all the info from the training to have been leaked from multiple sources by now. If the rumor is true, it appears all the info from the training has leaked from multiple sources except this piece of data.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I agree in general. I just find the lack of info in the training manual and the lack of confirmation regarding the $40 data plan strange. There must be a lot of AT&T employees being trained on the iPhone. I expected all the info from the training to have been leaked from multiple sources by now. If the rumor is true, it appears all the info from the training has leaked from multiple sources except this piece of data.
I thought it would be all over the web this week too, but evidently they're staying pretty tight-lipped on the details still.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
I thought it would be all over the web this week too, but evidently they're staying pretty tight-lipped on the details still.
here is how i justify it in my head....

Right now, i'm on a 39.99 voice and a 14.99 MEdia net/text plan.... but i'll be dropping that MEdia net/text plan, because the $40 data plan that cingular has includes 1500 texts, so its really only $25 more then I've been paying, so i think i'll be able to manage.