iPhone tricks? like ibug?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 30, 2007
hi! im new here and i just wanna ask some of the members if they have a link for ibug and imunchies. i have the ibeer but im still lookin for other cool tricks for my new iPhone. bought it on ebay. Thanks a lot!:cool:

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Do you guys really pay for these apps?
I don't. I just happen to use Google so when someone asks where to get something I just give them the link. I can't see paying money to have my phone pretend to be a glass of beer. I would rather spend the money on a real beer and skip the phone mod.

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
I don't. I just happen to use Google so when someone asks where to get something I just give them the link. I can't see paying money to have my phone pretend to be a glass of beer. I would rather spend the money on a real beer and skip the phone mod.
Amen Brother!

Carey

Nov 20, 2007
that's lame. they do you use your real fingers? like when i grab popcorn does the camera see your hand or is it just some guys fingers that designed it

Carey

Nov 20, 2007
no, i mean does the phone use the camera to show your fingers in the popcorn or is it just a video of some guys fingers that you need to imitate to make it look good.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
no, i mean does the phone use the camera to show your fingers in the popcorn or is it just a video of some guys fingers that you need to imitate to make it look good.
If you put your hand that close to the camera you don't see your finger, you see part of your hand but mainly black screen. I am not buying the software to test it but I believe you would have to just pretend it was your finger dipping in to grab the popcorn.