iPhone TV OUT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Does anyone know how to work this? i have the cables to watch the movies i have onto my TV but it wont work! Any ideas? any help is appreciated thanks!

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I have the Ipod Tv rca cable that i used to use for my Ipod video. it worked for my ipod video but it wont with my jailbreaked 1.1.1.
Wrong cable. A lot of people think that cable works, but it won't. The iPhone doesn't have that capability through the headphone jack. It provides better quality through the $50 cable you have to buy from Apple. Check out the Apple store to get that cable.

Sep 3, 2007
Wrong cable. A lot of people think that cable works, but it won't. The iPhone doesn't have that capability through the headphone jack. It provides better quality through the $50 cable you have to buy from Apple. Check out the Apple store to get that cable.
Which cable on Apple's website? will the dock work?

Mac Migs

Jul 11, 2007
Which cable on Apple's website? will the dock work?
You'll need to get either of the 2 new AV cables that Apple has recently released. They have a component or composite cable. I believe the cables have a small co-prosessor chip in them that turns on the video out capabilities of the iPhone. Of course you need to be at version 1.1.1 as well.

I don't remember if the cables are listed in the iPhone accessories cable section on the Apple store site. But I know they are listed in the iPod accessory cable section.

I ordered the composite cable, I should have it by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest...