iPhone txt problem help!

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
hey guys I received my iPhone the other day and it is now activated but I do have a question for u guys. After using the super cool text feature on here where it let's you view your conversation like its an Im I noticed that now if I send ln and then they send one it doesn't put them in order. Does anyone understand what i am saying? Has anyone else had this problem its kind of dumb that it happened it doesn't look as good and if I don't reply for a while and I don't remember what we were talking about this alsoakes it hardfoe me To go back and look. Someone please help!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
That's a big-time known issue with latest (1.1.3) firmware. The only suggested fix I've seen - which does not work for all users at all - is to check that your time is set to sync via carrier's network - in Settings:
General > Date & Time and turn Set Automatically to ON.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
That's a big-time known issue with latest (1.1.3) firmware. The only suggested fix I've seen - which does not work for all users at all - is to check that your time is set to sync via carrier's network - in Settings:
General > Date & Time and turn Set Automatically to ON.
This says it all. Only thing to add is hopefully next update will address this.

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
Oman that really sucks but I will go ahead and give it a try. Hey is it just me or is the typing on the iPhone extremely fast.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
well I think it depends on the person. I never got the 2 thumb method to work but my daughter is quite good at it. I type fairly fast, but just use one finger. I guess if you can do it, the 2 thumb method can be very fast.