iPhone Unlimited Calls or Texts on O2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

draperm25

Sep 16, 2007
Swansea
Hi all,

I've noticed on the O2 website that they are now doing Unlimited calls or texts to any O2 phones, (i know its only to o2 phones and not every network, but hey!), will the new iPhone contracts include this? as they start from £35 a month?

What you think?

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Hi all,

I've noticed on the O2 website that they are now doing Unlimited calls or texts to any O2 phones, (i know its only to o2 phones and not every network, but hey!), will the new iPhone contracts include this? as they start from £35 a month?

What you think?
i know that AT&T has unlimited cingular to cingular aswell for $5 a month, but that's in america. i'm not sure about outside of the country..

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I would think it will be an option for the voice and data plan you end up getting with the iPhone overseas. It is similar to the fact that AT&T customers can call any OTHER AT&T customer for free. All 60,000,000 or so.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
i don't think so cos, in UK O2 plans are:

check here

http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone-Tariffs.html

so as you see, there is no unlimited voice calls included, just 200 free minutes?
After reading around on the O2 website I saw that nearly EVERY other plan that O2 offered included FREE unlimited calling to other O2 customers so I would assume that the iPhone is the same way. The regular 200 minutes to OTHER carriers and then unlimited calls to other O2 users.

roblawton

Oct 16, 2007
After reading around on the O2 website I saw that nearly EVERY other plan that O2 offered included FREE unlimited calling to other O2 customers so I would assume that the iPhone is the same way. The regular 200 minutes to OTHER carriers and then unlimited calls to other O2 users.
I am 99% certain that the iPhone tariff's won't include this offer.

The same price tariff's with O2 offer a lot more mins/sms but the iphone-Specific ones are entirely different.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Can a couple of million AT&T people give me their numbers please? I would like to call you and talk about stuff. Not sure what about, but if it's free, why not ;)

I would think it will be an option for the voice and data plan you end up getting with the iPhone overseas. It is similar to the fact that AT&T customers can call any OTHER AT&T customer for free. All 60,000,000 or so.