iPhone unlock which one is the best?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 30, 2007
hello
I am new to this forum.
I got brandnew iPhone 8gb and I have been searching for iPhone unlock softwere for a while. I only opened box and plugged power. that is all i have done so far.

my question is what or where I should get a program to unlock my phone.
so far I have 2 choice ebay $1 vs iPhonesimfree.com 59.95.
I was thinkging to buy iPhonesimfree.com one for follow up service such as new update softwere or something.

any suggestion will be great.

++ I would like to use T-mobile. if anyone has Apple iPhone with t mobile, what plan should i get? blackberry plan?

thanks.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
hello
I am new to this forum.
I got brandnew iPhone 8gb and I have been searching for iPhone unlock softwere for a while. I only opened box and plugged power. that is all i have done so far.

my question is what or where I should get a program to unlock my phone.
so far I have 2 choice ebay $1 vs iPhonesimfree.com 59.95.
I was thinkging to buy iPhonesimfree.com one for follow up service such as new update softwere or something.

any suggestion will be great.

++ I would like to use T-mobile. if anyone has Apple iPhone with t mobile, what plan should i get? blackberry plan?

thanks.

The iPhonesimfree one is a waste of money. They are conmen making money off others work.

YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY AT ALL

The free one works just as well. use anysim (IT'S THE FREE ONE)

Oct 30, 2007
where do i get it? is it simple to do it?

The iPhonesimfree one is a waste of money. They are conmen making money off others work.

YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY AT ALL

The free one works just as well. use anysim (IT'S THE FREE ONE)
would you please let me know where I get free softwere and instructions.
thanks. how had it is ? I have been seen one click unlock program from internet.
thanks.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
thanks. how had it is ? I have been seen one click unlock program from internet.
thanks.
The free one click program is called "anySIM".

Also please watch out when downloading this as there are 2 versions (anySIM v1.02 for the v1.0, v1.01 & v1.02 firmware and then anySIM v1.1 for the v1.1.1 firmware ;) )

Have u jailbroken your iPhone yet?

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
thanks.
There are many posts here that explain how to jailbreak then unlock your phone, and even some with video if you look hard enough.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
There are many posts here that explain how to jailbreak then unlock your phone, and even some with video if you look hard enough.
I have to agree with patrick on this one, there's even a stick atb the top with all the info you would need. :laugh2:

I gave u a bit of info though, that might help you further along the line.

Oct 30, 2007
thanks for support

I finally unlock with anysim program.
I didn't understand at first then I did it.
now question is do i need to connect iPhone to my computer and do something for itune update and youtube to work?

+ any t mobile customer recommand any service from them?

thanks